Vocational Training Providers
The broader objective of the Employment through Skills Training & Placement (EST&P) under NULM Program is
• To provide an asset to the urban poor in the form of skills for sustainable livelihood.
• To increase the income of urban poor through structured, market-oriented certified courses that can provide salaried employment and/or self-employment opportunities which will eventually lead to better living standards and alleviation of urban poverty on a sustainable basis.
• Ensure inclusive growth with increased contribution of skilled urban poor to the National Economy.
Maharashtra State Skill Development Society ( MSSDS ) have initiated Government of India’ s National Urban Livelihoods Mission (NULM) for few selected cities in Maharashtra like Navi Mumbai. Navi Mumbai’s youth can get Skill Training under these schemes Free of Cost
Eligibility Criteria for NULM
1. Age: 15 to 45 years.
2. Domicile of Maharashtra.
3. Annual Income less than 2 lacs (BPL Certificate).
4. Should have not availed any training under SJSRY/NULM scheme in last 3 yrs. If he has done so, then he is eligible for next level of training.
5. Would be given preference if you are from SC/ST, Women, Handicapped category.
6. Readiness to work on the jobs provided by Training Providers after completion of the Skill Training.
If you are eligible to get free training under any of the above scheme, Please select one of the following centers: